meta data for this page
What Is Offline Push Service
Offline push service is a service that work at the background of your Operate System.
IOS use APNS，(Apple Push Notification Service)
Android have similar service like GCM（Google Cloud Message）
The working theory are like this:
- Ordered List ItemThe Vfone app registers for push notifications to your Operate System(by enabled pus service), then the OS asks APNS(GCM) for a device token.
- Ordered List ItemAPNS Server(GCM Server) send the device token, and your Vfone app receives it.
- Ordered List ItemAfter received the token, Vfone app sends the token to our cloud server.
- Ordered List ItemWhen a call comes but your app doesn't open, our cloud server will send a message to APNS(GCM) server.
- Ordered List ItemAPNS(GCM) sends the call to Vfone.
You can enable/disable Vfone offine functions at setting→SIP ACCOUNT