meta data for this page
Flexible calling methods in R2X
✔ For devices with single button - E21/ R20/ R23/ R26:
1. Direct IP call: Refer to the manual How to configure direct IP call in R2X without SIP proxy
2. SIP call: Similar to Direct IP call method, users can enter the SIP account and then dial out directly.
3. Web call: Go to Intercom - Basic to dial calls out or hang up incoming calls from website.
4. Auto answer: When enable it, phone will answer the call automatically.
Go to Account - Advanced to enable automatically answering incoming SIP calls feature.
Go to Phone - Call Feature to enable automatically answering incoming direct IP calls without SIP proxy feature.
Auto Answer Delay: To configure delay time before an incoming call is automatically answered.
Auto Answer Mode: To set video or audio mode for auto answer by default.
5. Multicast: Refer to the manual How to configure multicast in R2X
6. No answer call: Go to Intercom - Basic to enable the feature when outgoing call is not answered, R2X will call to the configured numbers one by one.
7. Push to hang up: Go to Intercom - Basic to configure to enable /disable push to hang up calls.
✔ For devices with multiple numeric keyboard - R27:
1. Direct IP call /2. SIP call /3. Web call /4. Auto answer /5. Multicast: Same with above.
6. Speed dial: The feature is used to dial out 4 numbers at the same time.
Go to Intercom - Basic to configure numbers which users want to dial out.
In the idle interface, press “Manage center key” (Manager Dial) or “Dial key” (Speed Dial) directly to call.
7. Dial plan: This feature allows users to modify call rules. When users dial prefix value, it will call out replace number.
Go to Phone - Dial plan to configure.
Rules Management: R27 supports to import or export the dial plan rules, which is convenient for dealing with a large number of dial plan rules.
How to add a dial plan:
1. Click “Add” to add new replace rules.
2. Select account for the replace rule.
3. Enter a display name for the prefix value. Enter a suitable prefix value. Enter the replace number.
4. Click “Submit” to save.
All replace rules will show in the list. Users can edit or delete the existed replace rules.
In the idle interface, press the prefix and “Dial key” to make a call.
✔ For devices with touch screen - R29:
Setup from website:
1. Direct IP call /2. SIP call /5. Multicast /7. Dial plan: Same with above.
3. Web call: Go to Phonebook - Local Book - Dial to dial calls out or hang up incoming calls from website.
4. Auto answer: Go to the path Account - Advanced - Call to enable automatically answering incoming SIP calls feature.
Go to Phone - Call Feature - Others to configure auto answer related parameters.
6. No answer call: Go to Phone - Call Feature - No Answer Call to enable the feature when outgoing call is not answered, R2X will call to the configured numbers one by one.
8. Dial from phone book: Refer to the manual How to configure phonebook in R27 or in R29
Setup from device:
6. Quick dial: To call predefined important /emergency number quickly in dial interface.
Go to Quick Dial interface, switch the type as quick dial, enter the quick dial name and number, and click Save to confirm.
7. Dial plan: Go to Replace Rule interface, click Add, choose a suitable account and enter the value, and press “√” to save.
For example, users can pre-configure 10 to replace 192.168.16.134 and 192.168.16.137. By dialing 10, two devices which IP addresses are 192.168.16.134 and 192.168.16.137 will be called at the same time through the default account without having to remember the long phone number or dial separately.