meta data for this page
RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Procedure
All products returned to AKUVOX, for any reason, must follow the RMA procedure.
1. Before starting on the process of returning AKUVOX products, please send an email stating specific fault phenomenon to our technical support by email@example.com.
2. AKUVOX Technical Support will analyze and confirm if it is software or hardware problem, if it is software problem, our technical support will try to solve the problem remotely. When a hardware failure is found or when AKUVOX Technical Support decides a hardware repair/replacement is needed to rule out the possibility of hardware defects, AKUVOX Technical Support will start RMA procedure.
3. Once the RMA procedure is started, AKUVOX Technical Support will send customer an RMA application form containing detailed instructions and policies to ensure quick delivery. Customer must outline the details of defect or improper operation. A description of any tests performed, and the associated results, will help to identify the root cause.
This approach ensures that the problem could not be addressed remotely thereby requiring the product to be returned for repair. After the RMA application is completed and submitted, customer need send the RMA form to firstname.lastname@example.org, and AKUVOX Technical Support will provide the customer an RMA number.
4. Customer should send the completed RMA application form along with the returned products. Returns without RMA application form or without an RMA number are refused, causing a delay in the process, or the product(s) will be returned at customer's expense.
5. The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the product to AKUVOX for repair. This includes the cost of incoming freight charges as well as any applicable customs fees, duty, taxes, brokerage fees, and document preparation fees.
6. For in-warranty product, freight charges for return shipment to the customer will be paid by AKUVOX. For out-of-warranty product, freight charges for return shipment will be charged to the customer.
7. AKUVOX will carefully test and evaluate all returned products, and will repair or replace components/products that are under warranty for free. (Any acts of nature or conditions of misuse are not covered under warranty.) When AKUVOX cannot duplicate the problem or condition causing the return, the unit will be returned to the customer as-is.
8. AKUVOX will endeavor to return the product to the customer within 10 working days upon receiving it.
9. The replacement product will be carefully selected to match the original product. In the event that the product has been terminated or there is a lack of replacement parts, AKUVOX reserves the right to replace the malfunction product with an equivalent product. Replacement products may be new or reconditioned.