meta data for this page
How to configure arming mode and status
Display Arming mode on the Home/More page
The Arming button is not displayed on indoor monitor by default.
Take home page as a example:
Go to Phone-Key/Display, choose Arming type for corresponding area.
Tap Arming to enter the Arming interface.
Indoor monintor supports 4 modes, which are “Home mode,” “Night mode,” “Away mode” and “Disarm mode.”
- On the device, go to Arming - Arming Mode. User can see all of the 8 zones and corresponding sensor types.
- Adjust defence delay time. It means when user changes to the arming mode from other modes, there will be 90 seconds delay time.
- Adjust alarm delay. It means when the sensor triggered, there will be 90 seconds delay time to announce the notification.
- Press Save icon on the top right to save the modification.
Go to Arming - Disarm Code to enter the disarm code settings interface. Users can modify the disarm code here.
- Enter the original disarm code ① first, and it is 0000 as default.
- Enter the new disarm code ②.
- Enter the new disarm code again ③ for confirming.
- Press Save to save the modification.
Go to Arming - Alarm Log to enter the alarm log interface. Users can check the alarm log, including “location,” “zone,” “zone type” and “alarm time.”
- Hold an alarm log ①, and it will show up delete prompt.
- Press Select All ② and click Delete ③ to delete all alarm log.
- Press Cancel ④ to cancel to deletion.
Go to Arming - Zone Status to enter the zone status interface. Users can check the status of zones, including “location,” “zone type,” “trigger mode” and “status.”
Go to Advance setting to configure it.
①Press this icon to enter zone settings interface.
②To choose a zone to set corresponding parameters. IT82 support up to 8 zones, you can connect up to 8 alarm sensors to indoor monitor.
③Configure the location of the alarm sensor, including Gate, Door, Bedroom, Guest room, Hall, Window, Balcony, Kitchen, Study and Bathroom.
④Configure the type of the alarm sensor, including Infrared, Drmagnet, Smoke, Gas, Urgency.
⑤Configure the trigger mode of the alarm sensor, including NC (Normal Close) and NO (Normal Open).
⑥Configure the status of alarm feature, including disabled, enabled and 24H.
Disabled option: Disable the alarm feature.
Enabled option: When the arming mode enabled and the alarm sensor device is triggered, IT82 will give an alarm. The alerting can be off by entering the password on the monitor screen.
24H option: When the alarm sensor device is triggered(No matter the arming mode is enabled or not), it will give an alarm. The alerting can not be off by entering the password on the monitor screen, until the alarm sensor device can not detect the triggered source.
⑦Click the icon to save the modified.